If you’re like most business professionals, you’re passionate about your work. You are driven to succeed in every area of your life but often, some areas suffer due to what it takes to make it in the business world. You want to make an impact and not lose yourself in the process.
But everyday your biggest challenge is not time but energy. You could have all the time in the world and no energy, little to nothing gets done. You push through the tired which then takes twice as long, half as good, and full price on frustration.
Does This Sound Like You:
- working at an unsustainable pace that will supposedly end soon but never does
- absolutely no downtime and feel torn between your work and your family
- sleep is far from quality and you don’t know how to really rest
- out of shape and don’t feel good about yourself
- rundown or even burned out right now
You’re definitely not alone and most entrepreneurs feel this way as well.
I Can Relate.
I know what it feels like to not know how to rest, 30+ pounds overweight, zero energy and all before noon.
I struggled to find the energy needed to do all that was required at work and at home. It’s difficult and lonely.
Most of my life I’ve gone 100 mph going as long and hard as I could until I took a curve at 70 marked 30 and crashed. Seriously, man. I relied on cheap gas and ignored any and all maintenance my body. If I needed a repair, I wanted it quick and low cost, just get me back on the road. I don’t have time for a pit stop! My pace proved unsustainable and was my ultimate demise.
But It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way.
I’ve learned (unfortunately the hard way) resting and refueling the right way is the secret sauce to greater energy. Out of years of experience, I’ve developed a customized process that will give you an energy edge to save you time and increase results. It takes work. No microwave solution but will prove incredible results for the committed. If I can overcome at the extreme condition I found myself in, it can definitely work for you. I encourage you to read my personal story here in the About Page.
The Exhaustion Cycle
Most high performers have been or live somewhere within The Exhaustion Cycle.
It starts subtle with just being busy but soon leads to feeling beatdown. And without something, anything changing, burnout is where you end up. Been there?
The Energy Cycle
But healthy high performers who have found and developed their energy edge maximize The Energy Cycle.
They take the necessary time and actions to do what it takes to go pro so they can accomplish what they want to in their lives.
You need to get in shape, man. You may be carrying a 20 or 30 lb. dumbbell (or more) around and it’s only getting worse
You need to learn how to rest in a way that recharges your body and your mind to sustain the demands of an entrepreneur
You need someone to look at your schedule and help you to redesign the rhythms of your life
You need someone to challenge you (C’mon Man!) and celebrate with you (Mad Kudos, Bro!)
You’ve tried this on your own for FAR TOO LONG and nowhere close to where you ultimately want to be right now
My Most Popular Blog Posts.
If you’re new to my site, (thank you Dr. Obvious since I’m on this page!) here are some suggestions on the most searched and read posts:
- Four Words That Could Change Your Nutrition Mindset
- Five Dangers of Desktop Dining That Will Eat Your Productivity for Lunch
- Three Keystone Habits to Creating a Nutrition Mindset
- Four Ways to Get You to Move More Within Your Day
- The Biggest Daily Lie I Tell Myself
- 3 Reasons Why You Must Have a Fitness Goal This Year
- Three Decisions That Will Make or Break a Good Night Sleep
- Why Taking a Break Actually Increases Productivity
- Four Simple and Effective Steps to Begin Planning Your Day
- Are You Maximizing or Wasting the 1st Hour of the Day?
- How to Effectively Close Shop at the End of the Day
- How to Implement Think Space Without Thinking
- Why Batching Tasks May Be Your Next Productivity Secret Weapon
- Why the Strategy of Time Blocks Will Dramatically Change Your Productivity
- Are You Reading More Than the Average Professional?
- 3 Steps to a Mobile Classroom
- How to Create a Personal Development Plan in Five Crucial Steps
(at no additional charge, of course)
I encourage you to check out the following information on this site:
About Page – Get a feel for me personally, my journey, why this even matters to me, and how to contact me
Work With Me – I absolutely love the motivated who are willing to grow and change. There are a few ways to work with me and this page will give you a description
Resources – Here you’ll find everything from books to products and services I highly recommend. And I have a link to take all of the research out of the process. I know, too generous. You’re killing me Smalls. (can you name the movie reference? If so, email me and let me know. We’ll be new BFFs)